The Aperta-2510 is a 9-7/8″ x 2-1/2″ ionized alkaline water filter cartridge and is recommended for post RO (Reverse Osmosis) and includes 10 unique medias. It should be placed between the permeate side of the membrane and the RO holding tank. The Aptera alkaline ionized water filter requires a very slow flow rate of 0.25 gpm in order for the water to have sufficient contact time with each of the medias.
- Dimensions: 9-7/8″ x 2-1/2″
- Increases pH
- Lowers ORP
- For use as a Reverse Osmosis Postfilter
- Fits into standard slimline housings
- Suitable for use on RO systems up to 50 gpd
- CONSUMER NOTE: Cannot be used as a standalone alkaline ionized water filter