Reverse Osmosis Leak Controller/Detector Instructions
Your Reverse Osmosis (RO) system, installed by WPS Inc., includes an essential safety feature – the Leak Controller. This device is designed to protect your property from potential water damage caused by leaks from the RO. As the customer, it is your responsibility to maintain the Leak Controller in good working condition.
Maintaining Your Leak Controller
Regular Checks: Periodically inspect the Leak Controller to ensure it is functioning correctly.
Resetting the Leak Controller:
- If your Leak Controller has been activated or is not functioning as expected, you may need to reset it.
- Please refer to Link1 for detailed instructions on how to reset the Leak Controller.
- The Leak Controller operates using a battery, which should be replaced periodically to ensure uninterrupted protection.
- For instructions on replacing the battery, please visit Link2.
Important Notice Regarding Service Calls
- Service Call Charges: WPS Inc. will charge for service calls where leaks are not caused by the RO system installed by WPS Inc. but have triggered the Leak Controller.
- Verification: Before requesting a service call, please verify if the leak is related to the RO system. This can prevent unnecessary service charges.
By following these guidelines, you can ensure that your Leak Controller remains a reliable safeguard against potential water damage. For any further assistance or queries, feel free to contact our customer support team at WPS Inc.